TTC Provides a Fully-Managed and Customized VoIP Platform
Our service is unlike the common phone service offering.
White glove VoIP services may include features such as:
- Not Outsourced: We provide and maintain the service in-house.
- Personalized Service: We work with you to tailor the system to your specific business needs and can even record all of your menus.
- Not Multi-Tenant: You don’t share infrastructure with other TTC clients, your system is yours.
- Enterprise-Grade Carriers: we only route calls through the top providers for the best call quality and connectivity experience.
- White-Glove Service: Unlike other providers we’re not here to show you how to build and administer a phone system, we’re here to do it for you – all of it.
- State-of-the-Art Platforms: We only use state-of-the-art, globally recognized enterprise platforms to deliver our services, never open-source systems.
- System-as-a-Service: The entire system is provided “as a service”, including desk phones, conference phones, headsets, paging speakers, etc.
- Equipment Warranty: All hardware comes with periodic refresh upgrades and a perpetual warranty.
- Scalable:We can support small businesses with a handful of users and one location, to large businesses with several thousand users, multiple locations and remote staff – our system will scale with you.
- Flexible: Our system is perfect for businesses that have staff working fully remote or in a hybrid environment. Employees can make and receive calls on a variety of platforms, such as: standard desk phones, Windows/Mac PCs, smartphones and tablets (iOS, Android, etc), web browsers, etc.
- Management Reports: A large array of management reports are available and included
Call Centers – we have years of experience designing and maintaining complex and reliable VoIP systems in call centers, handling tens of thousands of calls per day. Our custom call center management system will be designed around your specific needs and metrics.
Some highlights of the VoIP services are:
Have a Call Center?
A custom call center solution from TTC provides a high-end, feature-rich platform that is designed to help your business manage high-volume inbound and outbound calls efficiently. To review your specific needs and features, please contact us!
TTC’s VoIP solution can integrate with a number of well-known third-party platforms, including: Freshdesk, Hubspot, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Salesforce, SQL Databases, Zendesk, Zoho, and more!
White Glove Service
Our unique approach to providing VoIP services allows you to focus on your business. We handle all administration, changes, and upkeep, freeing you and your staff to stay focused on what you do best while we manage the technology.